We are pleased to announce that this system accepts payments online for items such as, school trips, revision guides and equipment. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
ParentPay is our only method of making payments to school. We do not accept cash.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises How to get started with ParentPay
Using your account activation username and password from the letter you will have received from the school, please visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username (ideally a current verified e-mail address) and a password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information, as registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
Should you have any questions regarding your child’s ParentPay account please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01793) 705400 Option 4.